Submit a Blog!
We’re so happy you’ve decided to share your story with us!
If you’re wanting to share why you’re committed to #BeTheWayForward, you’ve come to the right place.
There are so many ways you can share your story with us. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Write a blog post about how you are being a part of the way forward for The UMC.
- Send a short paragraph about why you are a monthly auto-giver and why it’s important to you.
- Record a video about why you’re committed to the Reconciling movement.
If this is your first time or you’re a returning contributor please read below:
- Review our RMN Blogger Guidelines.
- Check out some of our suggestions for monthly blog topics below.
- If you’re a new contributor:
- You will need to submit a photo of yourself (or whatever you feel comfortable submitting) that is at least 80x80 pixels.
- Additionally, you need to submit a 3-5 sentence biography for your author profile.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to email email@example.com
For a list of current blogs, visit here.
Blog Prompt Ideas
(These are just suggestions. We accept submissions on topics related to RMN’s mission.)
- How have you seen LGBTQ people fulfilling their callings? How are you, as an LGBTQ person, fulfilling your calling in the church?
- How does being an LGBTQ person deepen your connection to God? How does your identity enrich your spirituality?
- Where do you see God at work in the LGBTQ community?