Parents Reconciling Network (PRN)
Parents Reconciling Network (PRN) is an organization of United Methodist parents of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender children. It began as an informal group in 1999 when Bruce and Virginia (Ginny) Hilton, both United Methodist pastors and parents of a gay child, brought parents together. Their purpose was to present a visible witness of parents in support of ending the denomination’s anti-homosexual stance and providing their homosexual children the same rights as heterosexual United Methodists at The United Methodist Church’s 2000 General Conference.
- Blair Barbour — Oak Park, IL firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beverly Cole — Salinas, KS email@example.com
- Janet Duke — Austin, TX firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leigh Goodrich — Lexington, MA email@example.com
- Faith Geer — Allison Park, PA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dave Nuckols — Minnetonka, MN email@example.com
- Carolyn Pennington — Eugene, OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bonnie Parr Philipson — Albany, OR email@example.com
- Jim Philipson — Albany, OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric and Rexanna Swanson —San Diego, CA email@example.com
- James Waugh — Grove City, OH firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carol Waymack — Seattle, WA email@example.com
Download the PRN Brochures
God is calling each of us, especially pastors, to give counsel to parents and other family members of persons who are gay , lesbian, bisexual, transgender or queer (LGBTQ). For this reason, PRN has written the brochures below. We invite you to read them and share them with others as you see the need. All are in PDF format and may be reprinted as needed.