Editor: Mary Jo Osterman
This ground-breaking curriculum on the Bible and homosexuality is perfect for individual study or group discussion on sexuality and Christianity. The complete study kit includes leader and participant guides for eight sessions.
Lessons and discussions will:
- Explore biblical authority and biblical interpretation.
- Examine biblical references to same-sex conduct in light of the broader biblical message which affirms that we are children or heirs of the Promise.
- Discuss “gracious hospitality,” “gift-ed sexuality” and “supportive spirituality.”
- Tackle hard questions of “right relationship,” lust / love, and sexual responsibility.
- Call all Christians to live out God’s Promises as reconciling disciples.